Hello Ridge Family!
For your joy,
Updates and Communication
We will have the sermon posted at 10AM to our YouTube page on Sunday morning.
Monitoring & Illness Prevention
The Ridge elders and staff are monitoring the Coronavirus situation and will seek to follow the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and local government officals as they address this changing situation.
Practice steps to prevent illness, including frequent hand-washing, minimizing close contact (especially as you greet each other), and staying at home if you’re experiencing sickness (and seeking out medical care). For those at higher risk for serious illness from COVID-19, which includes older adults, those with chronic medical conditions, or those with weakened immune systems, please take necessary precautions.
- Website: Go to the Giving page.
- Text: To participate, text “Ridge and your gift amount" to 73256. For example, a text of “Ridge$100” would send a donation of $100 to our general fund.
- Mail: You are welcome to mail checks to The Ridge Church, 4561 N Josey Ln, Carrollton TX 75010.
- Your Bank: Setup The Ridge Church with the above address as one of your bank's online payees.
- Children's Online Experience - Erica is so excited to provide your kids an experience, they can use to continue to learn & grow deeper in The Lord. This week we are talking about God's Love. The Bible Story will be The Parable of The Prodigal Son. Click here to join in the fun
- Student's Online Experience - Vince is excited to announce that we are continuing to have FUEL & ARISE through our online experience! We want to create an opportunity for you to continue to grow in your faith with us by joining us on: YouTube Facebook Instagram
- Events: All activities and gatherings that take place at the church are postponed/suspended until further notice.
- LIFEgroups: The Ridge is exercising precautions and are postponing LIFEgroup meetings. We are encouraging leaders to have their groups reach out to one another during this time. If you have questions, contact David Bird.
- Check in via phone/text with older congregants and those who have compromised immune systems.
- Inquire with those in your small groups who may get laid off or become unemployed because of shutdowns. Keep in mind the availability of the Family Fund, and encourage organic and mutual support of those in need.
- The Care Team exists to provide Christian Care for an immediate need or crisis by providing temporary meals to Ridge Church members who are celebrating the birth of a child, recovering from illness or surgery, grieving the loss of a loved one, or to assist those who have financial burdens. If you can help or know someone needing help then click here
- Submit prayer requests by clicking here and if you would like to join our prayer team, click here
- Thank you for visiting our online gathering. We do ask a favor of you, please take a moment and fill out a welcome card. We would like to drop you a note with a little more information about The Ridge.