Our primary goal is to give preschool children a first impression of their loving heavenly Father.
To make a FIRST IMPRESSION of the heavenly Father in such a way that it makes a LASTING IMPRESSION on the heart of a child.
How do we do that?
By teaching the most important things every preschooler needs to know about God. We want preschoolers to take a first look at who God is and understand...
- God made me.
- God loves me.
- Jesus wants to be my friend forever
Each week our children continue learn of God's love through songs, Bible stories, hands on activities, creative art works as well as plenty of wiggling and playing too. Our team is comprised of the best servants of the Lord who faithfully show God's love to the young children at the Ridge each Sunday morning.
Little Brothers and Sisters in Christ
1) Can a child ever be too young to start learning about God’s love?
2) Do you think if a 3 year old really believes that God loves them that it will make a difference when they are 13? Or 23? Or 43?
3) What would happen if you found out about God early in your life that you lived every day believing that He really loves you?
4) Do you think it would change your future?
5) How about theirs? (we have 40-50 preschoolers each week)
What if you could make sure every child believed, God made them, God loves them and Jesus wants to be their friend forever, before they were four years old? Exciting to think about isn’t it. It is possible, because all things are possible with God! Join us! God may surprise you. I guarantee He will use you. You might actually love it! Service opportunities vary - once a week, every other week, once a month….come on board!